ASUS DUAL RX6650 XT 8GB
- Amount of VRAM: 8 GB
- Type of VRAM: GDDR6
- Dimensions: 243 x 134 x 49 mm
- OC Mode : Up to 2689 MHz (BOOST core clock)/up to 2467 MHz (core clock)
- Gaming Mode : Up to 2669 MHz (BOOST core clock)/up to 2447 MHz (core clock)
- Axial-tech fan design includes a smaller fan hub that allows for longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as designs with plain bearings.
- Auto-Extreme technology uses automation to increase reliability.
- Protective backplate prevents PCB bending and trace damage.
Two fans. Double the fun.
Delivering the latest AMD RDNA 2 architecture in its purest form, ASUS Dual Radeon RX 6650 XT combines performance and simplicity like no other. Utilising advanced cooling technologies taken from flagship graphics cards, the Dual focuses on subtlety rather than style, the perfect choice for a well-balanced design. Buckle up and get the most out of your cutting-edge gaming.
Better, faster, stronger
Two tried-and-true Axial-tech fans have a smaller hub to allow for longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be done in a single pass. This reduces thermal stress on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower energy consumption during production and an overall more reliable product.
Monitor, tweak and tune
ASUS GPU Tweak II takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to adjust critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequencies and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time via a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also available along with many other features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.